Terms & Conditions of Yorkshire Bike Hire
Yorkshire Bike Hire
- Our bikes and equipment must be returned on time in the same condition that it was rented, a suitable charge will be made for repairs or replacement.
- All of our bikes are supplied in a safe condition and neither Yorkshire Bike Hire nor its employees will accept any liability for loss, damage or injury arising during the hire period. We strongly recommend that you take out adequate travel and personal liability insurance prior to hiring your bikes.
- All accidents must be reported immediately, on 07734 979029.
- If a bike is lost, stolen or damaged, the hirer must contact us immediately.
- Helmets are provided for your safety and we strongly advise that they are worn whilst you are cycling.
- Stunt riding, jumps, skids and wheelies are forbidden during the hire period and all hirers must cycle in compliance with The Road Traffic Law and The Countryside Code.
- We will also provide you with a cycle lock which must be used when bikes are to be left. Please fix the bikes to a permanent fixture.
- Photographic proof of ID must be provided prior to the cycle rental period and a credit card deposit will be taken.
- All bikes must be returned by 4.30pm or a second day will be charged.